Samsung Smart TV Country Code Set
Following instructions are made by Samsung Smart TV Model UN55F8000AF. But it's similar with all Samsung Smart TV models.
Changing the country code will reset the TV back to its factory default settings.
In order to change Samsung Smart TV country code please follow the steps below:
1. Select TV source from the sources section (Press the source button) and use the navigation pad select TV and then click to select.
2. Open the Main Menu.
3. Use the navigational pad to select the System portion of the Main Menu, and then click to enter the sub menu.
4. Setup will be selected by default, click to begin the setup. (If setup is grayed out that means you are not on the TV source, return to Step 1.)
5. You will begin the on-screen setup that you completed when you first bought the television. Your previously entered information will be retained.
8. The country list will appear. Select your country from the list and then click to continue. In order to benefit for the most services, we suggest you to select United States.
9. Complete the on-screen setup. You TV's country code has now been changed.